#27 10 Crucial Conversations
This episode’s feature was Anne’s garden update. So far the harvest has consisted of green onions, wax and green beans, brocolli, new potatoes, spaghetti squash, greens, and sweet corn. The first 2 photos below show the garden from different angles. The third photo is of Jolene’s new flower bed at the front entrance of the house because, you know, flowers are pretty.
Here’s the list of the 10 crucial conversations Anne and Jolene discussed, along with links to previous episodes mentioned throughout this podcast episode.
- Boundary Issues: #2 Establishing Boundaries, #10 A Closer Look at Boundaries, and #22 Unhealthy Emotional Boundaries
- Financial Responsibilities: #2 Establishing Boundaries
- Inheritance Issues
- Housing Arrangements
- Communication/Scheduling: #4: Whiteboard Central
- Dietary Issues
- House and Yard Chores
- Childcare and Pet Duties: #3 Early Conflicts
- Eldercare Duties
- Shared and Private Ownership of Tools, Equipment, Furniture, and more
Find Us Here