#33 Epic Failures, 2018
To make the recounting of 2018’s epic failures more palatable, Anne and Jolene start the podcast with a list of favorite finds this fall. They included:
- A new series from Netflix called The Good Cop.
- Quilter Studio, a shop in Massachusetts that sells kitchen toweling by the yard. Type “kitchen toweling” in the site’s search bar to see what they have in stock.
- Iowa Coffee Roasters where we order decaf espresso and other decaf varieties
- The coat from the lost and found at the cafe where Anne used to work. She repaired a rip, and Tad has a is set for fall!
Here’s a run down of Home Again’s Epic Failures for 2018.
- Jolene’s broken foot
- Downstairs color scheme
- First attempt at roasting goose
- Too many weeds in the garden and nothing to can
- Failure to thrive in the new lilac hedge
- New almond trees died
- Grandma Dorothy’s discontent and general health decline
- Mowing and mower issues
- Undiagnosed leak in power steering line of Kailen & Anne’s van
- Waterlogged sandbox
- Lack of final answers regarding Tad’s allergies
- Flecks all falling ill the day Hiram came home after hip replacement surgery
- Pear and apple harvest didn’t happen
- Keeping Lewella from eating leaves this fall
Find Us Here