#4 Whiteboard Central
Even though it says August, this was our whiteboard schedule for September.
Links to materials used to make the whiteboard scheduler:
- Smooth white hardboard wall panel at Lowe’s.
- Unfinished wood moulding for frame at Lowe’s. This isn’t exactly what we used, but it’s close)
- Sharpie Black Fine Point Markers
- Dry Erase Marker Set
We originally purchased a dry erase set with an eraser and cleaning fluid. It’s a good investment so you can clean the board thoroughly now and then.
Sample Weekly Menu
Our favorite grocery store’s ad comes out on Tuesday mornings. Once it’s in our hot little hands, we make menus for Wednesday through Tuesday and complete the shopping list. J indicates that Jolene’s cooking, while A gives the nod to Anne. There are links to recipes that have been previously featured on the blog.
Wednesday: Uncle Ben’s Sausage and Rice (J)
Thurday: Tacos (A)
Friday: Slow Cooker French Stew and biscuits (J) Make double batch and freeze one
Saturday: Grilled pork loin, grilled veggies, and grilled potatoes (J)
Sunday: Slow Cooker Beef Ragu (J) New recipe with freezer meal potential
Monday: Homemade pizza (A) Make triple batch of crust for a total of 9 crusts. Top and bake 3 crusts. Parbake and freeze remaining 3 crusts
Tuesday: Church Connection Group for the Flecks, out to eat for the Philos
Home Again’s luxury audio studio is designed, not just for good sound quality, but to create envy in the hearts of others.
Follow the instructions from this post with the following modifications:
- Use half apples and half pears
- Use a slotted spoon when spooning the cooked apples and pears into the colander as pears create more juice than apples do. Run fruit through colander and add juice remaining in the slow cooker until the desired consistency is reached.
- Freeze remaining juice for later use if desired.
- Don’t add sugar as the pears will add enough sweetness
Other Products and Businesses Mentioned in the Whiteboard Central Podcast Episode
Find Us Here